Living Sacrifice

Monday, February 13, 2006

Charter Day Ball

Before the dance.





At the dance.





My crazy date. :)




Shirley and I. Shirley is so cute! :)





Members of the "oh so studly" club. :) This is Jared with his friend Bradly.





One of my favorite Kofenya people. :)





My chauffeur. :)





Jared's friend Bradly's girlfriend dancing with Jared. Yeah, I'm jealous. :) Just kidding.





As far as I can tell, I don't know anyone in this picture, but I wanted to get a shot of the white chocolate fountain around which everyone was swarming. It was pretty sweet.....get it? Sweet.....you know, sweet, like chocolate? har har har





My pals. :)

2 Comments:

  • I didnt see you there. Boo. You're dress is really pretty. Hope you had a good time.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:06 AM  

  • Yay! Lots of fun! It was cool seeing you there.. thought I'd never run into you with all those people there. And Amanda, I'm sorry I didn't really get to say 'hi'. It was cool seeing you there too. Hope you had a good time!

    By Blogger Christi Lee, at 11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home