Living Sacrifice

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Laughter late into the night is always a good thing......thanks to Kara. :)

Besides laughing into the night, I hung out with Mom, Lace, J, and Spen for a bit today, and then got to hang with McKenzie. We decided to have a water balloon fight in the backyard, which was great fun. I need to do things like that more often.

Beyond that and still unpacking in the new place, I'm still trying to figure out what I'm going to do job-wise. I should hopefully hear from the hotel tomorrow, though I'm not really sure that's what I would like to do....it doesn't sound all that challenging or exciting to me, and now I've got a job opportunity laid before me from Kofenya, which would be great fun and great experience, but I'm just not sure yet. I don't know how long they will wait for me to decide.....I think I will ask them if I can have until Monday, so I can really think about it over the weekend. I don't know if they can wait that long, but we'll see.

That's about it. Oh, and I get to go jet-skiing and also see a Skillet concert on Friday. Yessssssssss! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home