Living Sacrifice

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

I'll start with yesterday:

I got to see Over the Rhine play for 45 minutes at a bookstore in Cinci. It was AMAZING. I could listen to Karin sing all day long. And I love to watch how Linford just stares intently at Karin just about the whole time she is playing and singing. It's so beautiful. You can just tell he absolutely adores her. They have such a cool relationship.

Today....not really such a great day. BUT....it ended up really cool. Anthony came into the theater tonight and told me that he is going to take a personal day in February so he can come listen to me play music at Kofenya. Wow. It meant so much to me. He's such a sweet guy with such passions for life and people and God.

Well, I wanted to write more and then post a funny picture for Murle, but I am way too tired. maybe tomorrow.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home