Living Sacrifice

Friday, March 16, 2007

I feel like I have hidden away for so long that I don't even know where to begin to try to find myself. Deceit, deception, depression, and dishonesty have been the hovering clouds over my life for the past year or so. I have trouble looking people in the eye for long periods of time. I feel like a betrayer, like there is nothing good left in me, and sometimes I wonder, is there anything left in me that is worth giving? I run and run and run and run without ever getting anywhere. And in the midst of it all, I lose sight of Jesus......He fades away, and sometimes so far away that He slips from my memory and I don't even know who He is anymore. This may be the furthest I have ever been from Him, and it is a frightful place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home