Living Sacrifice

Friday, August 19, 2005

Alright, so I thought maybe I was going to go to bed, but instead of sleeping at 4 in the morning, I decided to go out and enjoy the lightening from the approaching storm. Wow, that was sweet!! And.....I decided to take my camera and put that adjustable shutter speed to good use. So, I got my first half-way decent picture of lightening. Check it out:



Bottom left hand corner, you can observe a little bit of the roof of my car: a nice addition to my lightening picture. :) Well, without a tripod, I have to use something, and since it's dark, it's hard to see what I'm really taking a picture of......or maybe I'm just making excuses. I'll get better as I get more opportunities. :) Regardless, it was sweet being out in the middle of rural Oxford, listening only to the occassional beeping of my camera and all of the little critters outside while lightening and thunder crashed around me. Oh...and I've decided that I don't like deer anymore, because they always seem to find my car at night (almost hit another deer). They need to do nice things like eat food out of my hand and let me pet them and stop sitting along side the road at night waiting for me to drive by and freak out. I think they like it....freaking people out, especially me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home