Living Sacrifice

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Quick story from the theater today, and why we need to consider men of all heights when installing urinals on the wall:

I am manning the concession, and a little boy walks past to go to the restroom. About a minute later, he comes back and stops in front of the concession. With his little boyish face and about 3-foot high body, he stands in front of me and says with his cute little voice:

"Ummm....you know, those things in the bathroom......that a man pees in......not the toilet but the other thing?"

"A urinal? The thing on the wall?" I say.

"Um, yeah. Well, I couldn't get my private up there to pee."

Well, thanks for letting me know! *laugh* I told him he could use the toilet and just put the seat up, but I guess that didn't sound like a good idea to him, so he just headed back into the theater.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home