Living Sacrifice

Sunday, February 08, 2004

After leaving the theater tonight at 12:30, I couldn’t help but notice that massive amounts of people lining the streets of good ol’ Uptown. It seemed kind of weird, because I haven’t seen lots of people like that for a while. I guess maybe the slight increase in temperature brought the beer-crazed partiers outdoors. Anyway, it all reminded me of my freshman year, when I used to take jogs at 2:30 in the morning to go visit my friend Jeremy while he was working at BK. Good times. I didn’t get a lot of sleep freshman year. Too many things to do I guess. I didn’t really want to sleep.
But anyway, just some reminiscences of the frosh days. I came home tonight after work and decided that I had too many things bothering me to just go to bed, so I worked out for a while: push-ups, sit-ups, jumping, jogging/walking, and weights. I feel better, but still a lot of things on my mind, which seems to be the trend for me lately. Sometimes I go through periods where I don’t have much to think about at all; other times, there are so many things to think about I don’t even know what to do with myself. Right now, I’m leaning toward the latter. I think for now I will go fix myself some dreamy tea and work on a project I’m doing until I start to fall asleep. My guess will be somewhere between 3-3:30. Not too bad. A typical college bed time I suppose, and pretty much the norm for me my freshman year. I guess things change as I get older….a lot of things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home