Living Sacrifice

Thursday, June 03, 2004

I'm really excited about this weekend.....I have Saturday off, and I am visiting my friend Ian for his graduation party in Middletown. Here's a pic I took of Ian one day at Hueston Woods:



I met him in my Philosophy class in Middletown this past semester, and he was my Wednesday night buddy. Hehe He's not a Christian, but we happened to share interest in the same music group (Switchfoot), which is awesome.....that's how he really stood out to me. At the very beginning of the class, we had to pick a song to play for our PHL class that meant something to us...and Ian's song was We Were Meant to Live by Switchfoot. :) He’s a great guy….lots of fun….and only a senior in high school! When he enters college next year, he will already be a sophomore. Way to go, Ian! So anyway, looking forward to his party on Saturday, and then heading home from Middletown to see my family! And we’ll have some extra guests Saturday nite: Glenn and Cathy will finally be experiencing the “Do,” and quite possibly Eric, Christi, and maybe even Vir if things work out. We’ll see. Might be a little mini-vacation at the Birch’s for all of us this weekend! Yay! I can’t wait. Ryan will also be joining us on Sunday for the big ’04 PHS graduation.

I’d just like to say that I am so proud to be the sister of Neal Spencer Birchfield. I couldn’t have asked God for a better little bro……if you know him, you know what I’m talking about…..and if you don’t know him, well….you need to get to know him, because he’s an amazing dude. And I’m really looking forward to having him here in O-town….WOOOO…..like 4 more days or something!! Hehe

By the way, anyone else who would like to take a mini-vacation to the “Do” is more than welcome. Our house is for everyone. *grin*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home