Living Sacrifice

Friday, December 31, 2004

Tonight, I find myself content. It has been a wonderful day. I started out reading and working out for a little bit, then I headed to the women's center in Hamilton to continue working towards being able to counsel women there. After I arrived back home, Micah came and we had bagels from Bagel and Deli as well as my specialty (cut up apples...haha) as we sat and laughed and reminisced. He is such a wonderful friend, even if I don't see him very often. I wish we had more time together. Oh well, I will cherish what God gives me. After Micah left, I watched a video required for counseling training (one among MANY that I have to watch), then played some guitar. Sometime after 9, I headed to West Chester to meet up with Murle and his friend Mark to watch Phantom of the Opera. It was fantastic. I have never heard the story or seen any plays on the Phantom, so I've never really known what it was all about. It was a very beautiful, yet very intense, story. I loved it. I hope someday maybe I will be able to see the Broadway production.
At the end of the day, I am thankful for art and I am thankful for great friendships. I am thankful for peace and contentment. I am thankful for beauty. And most of all, I am thankful for love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home