Living Sacrifice

Thursday, July 21, 2005

A LITTLE BLOGGING POEM

O, how my brothers used to blog
I loved to read their thoughts
They took the time so I could read
They posted lots and lots

They wrote of things like God and life
And some were even funny
Some were about more serious things
Like government and money

Whether it seems possible
My brothers are quite smart
And I loved to read the things they wrote
Most being filled with heart.

I even liked the silly pics
Of poopy gardens and faces
Of everything from snow to Glenn
And other random places.

I’d loved to say “Go check it out.”
But I’m sorry to admit
Their rather short blogdom vacation
Has turned quite permanent

Even though the chance is slim
Every once in a while
I still click on their URL
In hopes a new post will make me smile

So far I’ve been quite out of luck
But still I check their sites
And if you have hope in your heart
You’ll check them, too, tonight

Maybe you could even take
The time to leave a comment
Maybe they will post again
If enough notes are sent.

Click right here for Jason's blog
And then once you are done
Click again for Spencer's blog
And say, “Start blogging, Son!”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home