Living Sacrifice

Thursday, May 26, 2005

The power of the living God:

Last night, I had this dream. I was in a house with a bunch of people, and we were just hanging out. Then we heard people in the neighborhood screaming.....a huge crowd. And they were getting closer and closer to the house. Then one woman that I know came in the house and we all said, "Lock the door!" I asked her "What's wrong? What's happening?" But she just looked at us with big eyes. So we all looked out the window, and saw the townspeople running around screaming, being chased by these really tall, skinny, spirit-like creatures. We were all filled with fear. Immediately, I dropped to my knees on the floor and prayed to God. I said something along the lines of asking God to protect us in Jesus's name and that we put our trust in His protection. As soon as I said about 3 sentences of prayer, I woke up.

I share this not to glorify myself.....it was a dream.....but instead to show the power God has even over our minds while we are sleeping. This dream was bringing fear to me, and God never desires us to live in fear. Because of Christ's grace and mercy to hear my plea, I woke up. :) Pretty sweet, my God is. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home