Living Sacrifice

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Cool things going on in my life right now:

1. I have a really sweeeeeeeeet tripod so I can take pictures of lightening WITHOUT my car roof in the picture (hehe), compliments of David Dotson. I'm really excited to get to use it. :)

2. I just got a job at Kofenya, which will be part time, looks like mostly Tues-Thursday evenings, with the possibility of turning into a salary, full-time job later on in the fall.....

3. School starts tomorrow, which means I now have the possibility of being called to sub. Yessssssssssss! ;)

4. I have the coolest roommate ever (don't worry, Christi....he won't ever be able to steal your title of "Forever my Roomie"). This roomie is my brother, for anyone who didn't know.

5. My neighbors rock! The ones to the east have 2 kids, one plays drum set, and they have a cool dog. They brought us over a plate of muffins and hot chocolate mix and stuff. Awesome. And the neighbors to the west....well....what can I say. It's like a band room over there! We haven't formally "met" the neighbors on that side yet, but we certainly hear all the random instruments that are being played constantly. I even observed our neighbor yesterday....sitting on the front lawn, playing his didgeridoo. I should have taken a picture!!! Dang it! But, anyway, it's all very awesome. Musicians on both sides of us!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home