Living Sacrifice

Saturday, August 20, 2005

Today was a pretty darn sweet day, except for the fact that I got pulled over for speeding, and was then told that my car smelled like alcohol, which was proceeded by many questions, an ID check, and a finger test (back and forth to see if I was drunk). When he realized neither I nor TJ was intoxicated, he gave me back my ID and let me go. Yep. I couldn't believe it. TJ and I were cracking up about it the rest of the way home, so I guess even that wasn't so bad.

But anyway, I drove to Springboro today to visit a friend who is moving back to BG tomorrow, and who's been wanting to hang out with me all summer, but as many things, I have trouble following through with things or just getting myself motivated (even if it's something cool like hanging out with friends). I had a blast....we went waverunning, which is so much fun, even though I only did a few donuts this time because I was being a chicken. I can already feel my legs and arms getting sore. :) It was great, too, to just get to hang out with my friend, whom I haven't seen in probably 6 months. It's nice to just laugh and play sometimes.

After that, I came back to Oxford and picked up TJ to head out for the SKILLET concert, which I believe makes at least concert 6 for me. They never cease to amaze me, because it seems there aren't as many rock bands out there any more that are really really good musicians. Yet, Skillet takes the cake, because ALL of their members are extremely talented musicians. It was good to see them again.

So, overall, a sweet day. I look forward to what tomorrow brings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home