Living Sacrifice

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Tonight I feel very empty and alone. Most of the time, I feel like I'm stuck between the 5th and 6th stage of Erikson's psychosocial stages of development. Those two stages are identity vs. role confusion and intimacy vs. isolation. I also think my memory is getting worse, and I am starting to wonder if I am going crazy and starting to hallucinate. Most of the time, I just kind of brush off my poor memory, but when I am known now by my boss at work as the mindless one who forgets everything, it's starting to get to me. In most respects, I am a very dependable person, but I have to write everything down or I forget, and there are other things I am forgetting now, too.

I really wonder if I am on my way to losing my mind....I feel like I can't think or use my brain anymore. It's all very strange. So is this post. *laugh* I'm going to bed now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home