Living Sacrifice

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

After Hours

Some of my best times at the theater have been after hours. This was one of those nights. Megan and I went up to the marquee to take pictures of me so I could put together a poster for Friday. Man I love that girl. She took over 100 pictures!!! We had a ball. And we laughed a lot. And I got to climb on the Princess sign and also have my name on the marquee. It was definitely a good night. :)


I called this my Back Street Boys pose.





Being silly.





Look! I'm on top of the sign! AND....this is much scarier than it looks.




Megan makes me laugh. A lot. :)





Anyway, none of these are in my top picks, so when I decide on my final picture, I'll be sure to post it.

6 Comments:

  • great pics!! Who is this Jared I keep hearing about?! ;-) Is he someone new to you...? DO tell... again, way cool pics! How fun was that to pose?! Hee hee... blessed you! Glad you really like Megan and she makes ya laugh. That is awesome! Have a splendiforic day!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:56 PM  

  • That was me, Emily who posted before by the way!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:57 PM  

  • You don't like the first one? I love it! You look all laid-back and groovy. And mysterious.

    By the bye, emily, I'm jared. Just so you know.;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:21 PM  

  • Awesome!!! That must've been a lot of fun. (^_^) And like you told me... other people like the pics when you don't smile more than you ever will. The first one is really cool... and I guess I just didn't pay enough attention to Backstreet Boys to see any similarity.

    By Blogger Christi Lee, at 1:39 PM  

  • Well, based on suggestions by peeps on here, I used the first pic as one of my poses to hang in Kofenya. It's above the tea. I just think it's funny, because Megan and I did that one as a joke. :) There's a different one on the front and back door.

    And Em.....I am dating Jared right now. :) You'll have to meet him sometime if you're in Oxford in the near future. *hug* Hope things are going well for you!!

    By Blogger Kimmy, at 9:52 PM  

  • I loved the first pic and am so glad that you are using it!! And I thought you might be dating Jared, but didn't want to assume on here, so that is why I asked first. Fun times posin' for pics eh? When do ya leave for the AT is it?? Yes, I'd love 2 meet him sometime.... :-) Too bad I cannot make it to Kofenya Friday b/c I am going to a conference at P and F church Thurs-Sat. I know you will wow the audience though!! You have such a sweet, sweet voice, and I could listen to ya worship all day! One of my fondest memories of your Friday nights is when you would sing the "pour out your spirit song".... I found it somewhere on a cd but the guy does not nearly do it justice like you do!

    Luv,

    EM :-) <><

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home