Living Sacrifice

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Changes Come

Well, today is the day. The last day for the Osterdays to attend church before they move down to good 'ol Kentucky to start some new roots there. It's going to be hard for Christi to be Forever My Roomie if she lives 3 hours away, but I know we'll work it out somehow ;)

Going to miss them so much. Things will definitely not be the same without them around. BUT....I know that their lives are going to bless the pants off of so many new faces in KY and that God is going to use them in huge ways, so I can't be selfish and hog them all to myself for the rest of their lives, right? Obviously, KY needs a little TLC from the Osterdays, and I know that Christi and Eric will deliver! :) It's what they do best.

Love you guys.

1 Comments:

  • Thanks, Kimmy. And we are still forever roomies. The room just got a little bigger. It's only 2 hours from Oxford... I dunno about Waldo, though. Still kinda far.

    Miss you already. *hug!* love you.

    By Blogger Christi Lee, at 1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home