Living Sacrifice

Saturday, March 27, 2004

Seems like spring has finally made it. Ahhhhhhhhh. Feels good. I went for a jog/walk today, and as I passed some neighborhood houses, I saw a couple boys outside getting prepared for a water gun fight. haha It reminded me of the good ol days in the Birch house of hose verses squirt gun fights, water balloons, dumping water on heads from second story windows, and playing "hot box" on the slip and slide. *grin* It feels good to have memories that make me smile. I need to dwell on those more often, and on the good things in my life, as I was reminded by certain someone. :)

"Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable–if anything is excellent or praiseworthy–think about such things." -Philippians 4:8

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home