Living Sacrifice

Tuesday, March 16, 2004

Didn’t really imagine I was going to get to go sledding again this year, but it just so happens I was able to go this afternoon. I took Little Lace and her friend Meredith to the monsterous hill in Lincoln Park in good ol M-town. We had a lot of fun, though it was certainly muddy; the best side of the hill had become more of a mudslide rather than a snowy hill by the time we arrived. But we made the best of the non-dominant hill sides and had a small snow fight at the end. It feels good to spend time with members of the fam, especially my sibs. Spencer has been continuously showing me his new-founded dance moves, but beyond that, we’ve also had some time to discuss Bible verses and faith issues. It’s been good. The one thing about being home that I don’t like, though, is that it seems my struggles are always multiplied. It’s hard for me to be here….and God knows I struggle. Someday I hope to get to the root of it, and I trust that God will show me in His time. For now, though, I’m trying to enjoy God’s blessings through a loving family, and I’m certainly feeling the warmth that comes from being so close to someone that they feel comfortable sharing their faith and struggles, joys and sorrows and to whom I feel I can do the same.......Thanks, God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home