Living Sacrifice

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

I really wanted to blog tonight because it seems like a lot of cool things have been going on in my life, but now when I actually sit down to write, I'm feeling really tired and kind of going blank. So, I'll work on getting something interesting together sometime soon.

Oh, here's something interesting (but I'll still work on another post hopefully soon): I got off work tonight, and someone left cookies on the seat of my car! :) So awesome. And there was a card on the floor of my apartment this afternoon, compliments of Kate. Pretty much set a good mood for my Valentine's Day. I'm thinking maybe the cookies were from her, too, but I'm not sure about that yet. The mystery will soon be solved. Regardless, it was all pretty cool. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home