Living Sacrifice

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Sorry for the last post. I knew I would regret it, and I even thought about deleting it, but then I felt like I would be denying a part of myself and my realness and my feelings, so I'll leave it. Regardless, I feel much better today, and I just finished having an absolutely incredible meeting with two of my closest sisters in Christ. I have a feeling God is up to some sweet stuff, and I'm excited to be a part of it.

I said something about good things happening yesterday. One of those was my time spent with McKenzie (my little "sister"). We just connected yesterday like we haven't quite yet before, and it was so much fun. We had this really funny way of saying "Steak and Shake" when we were on our way to eat there, and we just couldn't stop laughing. I loved it. We also spent some time earlier at the coffee shop, and also purchased some Fimo clay with which to make beads for necklaces, which we will work on next time. I didn't really know I could connect that well with a 9-year-old, but it happened yesterday. I can only hope that she is gaining as much from me as I am from her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home