Living Sacrifice

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Wow, God is rocking my world in so many ways. He is speaking to me about truth, about my life and my body, and He is giving me hope through other people and through His word, and it's completely awesome. My world is being shattered and yet being beautified at the same time. I hope to be able to go into more detail at a later time, because I'm still processing. But I am learning that God is a wall-shattering God, breaking down strongholds and false beliefs to insert the beauty and yet boldness of His truth. He really does desire us to be free creatures in His creation. He desires to see me walk in freedom. And He is restoring that hope for me. And in that restoration, I know that I can be a light in a dark world.....to shine in places where light may have never touched before. God will use me if I allow it....if I am obedient. He has great things in store. He has love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home