Living Sacrifice

Friday, April 01, 2005

As I sit here listening to Jars sing "God will lift up your head" on the radio while crying and contemplating relationships and feeling deeply moved, I am so overwhelmed by God's love....something I don't understand, but has to be so real in order for Him to care enough to place such amazing people in my life. People who speak Truth to me, who love me. I can't understand it......but I am overcome with thankfulness and filled with the beauty of love and life. I serve a God who reaches into the hearts of His people to touch them in a deep place that can't be touched by anyone or anything else. So hard to understand....maybe even harder to accept.....but neither of those can negate the fact that it is true.

Today, April 1, I want to make a decision to start the beginning of something I've tried so long to find. I want to find my freedom. And I want to start fighting again. I want to start seeking Truth, seeing through the lies in my life, believing what God says about the worth of my life. I want to start taking care of the body He gave me because it is His temple and it is HOLY and RIGHTEOUS by the blood of Christ. I realize I am no longer fighting for just myself. But for my family, my friends, people God has for me to come in contact with in the future, people who need His love, and for God Himself. I am chosing to fight the good fight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home