Living Sacrifice

Thursday, May 05, 2005

One last exam of my Miami career. Am I prepared? Definitely not. But there are many more important things going on in the world besides my exam, let me tell ya! But life has been good the past few days, and I think I'm gonna survive graduation weekend, so all is well in my world. Looking forward to hitting up the Fat Fish Blue with my family on Friday night, and then hopefully dancing Irish jigs on Saturday night after graduation. Scott and his cousin may come to church on Sunday, which I'm so pumped about! So, good things going on. AND......I have a top secret surprise that will be revealed tomorrow night sometime, so I'll be sure to blog about it, because I'm totally stoked!

By the way, no job leads yet. It'll come. The Lord knows I need money to live, so He'll provide and give me direction as a seek diligently.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home