Living Sacrifice

Friday, April 29, 2005

I must be getting old. I took McKenzie to the mall today, and at one check out, the lady said something about "me and my husband," and then at another check out, the lady said to McKenzie, "Maybe this summer you and your mom......." WOW! Not to mention a friend told me I look 25 today. Hmmmmmmmmm. Scary thoughts. Marriage. Kids. Looking 3 years older than I really am. I don't really know what else to do with that but laugh. *laugh* ;)

Anyway, it was a wonderful day. My time with McKenzie was well-spent. She's such an amazing little girl. And then I got to hang with Kara and Vir for Vir's birthday at Kona, which was full of laughs, snorts, whip cream on my wallet, love notes to the waiter (well, not exactly), more laughs, and really yummy food. Later, I met up with Vir at the theater to watch a really hokey Sci-Fi movie, but I must admit, it did get me to laugh. So, it must have been worth something, plus it was more time with Vir, so yeah....definitely worth it. :)

AND.....I'm off to get some sleep so I can wake up and go to my ABSOLUTE LAST CLASS at Miami University. Yep, that's right. This is one happy girl. :)

And God rocks. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home