Living Sacrifice

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Well, here I am, officially graduated from Miami University of Oxford, Ohio, with a degree in Psychology and a minor in Family Relationships:

(This picture is currently being edited) :)

So, how do I feel? Well, I'm actually not as excited as I thought I was going to be. I mean, of course I'm happy to be done studying....no more pressure for grades.....but I'm realizing already the responsibilities that come with graduating from college, and it's a little scary. And I've found myself being rather depressed the last few days as well, though I haven't really completely dug into those feelings yet. At some points, I have felt like just sitting down to cry. I think it just has a lot to do with transitions in my life right now.....just all being a little overwhelming and stuff. Eh, it'll pass.

On other notes, I wish I knew how to post songs on here for people to listen to, because McKenzie and I created a song on Thursday night for her mom on Mother's Day, and it's AWESOME because McKenzie sings in it! I love it! She came up with most of the lyrics and also helped me do some of the instrumentation. It was so much fun. :)

By the way, any job leads from the few blog readers out there would be readily accepted! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home