Living Sacrifice

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Well, today ended up being an extention of my birthday. It was great. I thought all that was done and gone, but many really fun and cool things happened today. Josh (one of my employees at the Princess_) brought me flowers when he came in for work. They smell amazing, and I had no idea he even knew it was my birthday. He also bought me dinner (pizza from La Rosa's), which of course was delicious as it always is. I listened to a message today from Burt, during which he sang the happy birthday song to me. :) Doug's MOM came into the theater and gave me a birthday basket full of stuff!!!!!!! I didn't know what to say! And then, to top things off, Josh's Dad brought him a cake to give to me which had a trick candle on it. Wow, we had a blast with that! lol

So, that was my extended birthday. Good times. :) Not to mention the many people who said happy birthday to me today. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home