Living Sacrifice

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

I watched King Kong tonight with Megan, Doug, and Phil from Hemptations. Doug left about 40 minutes into the film to go to bed, but the rest of us toughed it out until 4 in the morning...It's a really long film. It was actually better than I thought it would be, but I still think Jack Black shouldn't have been casted in that role. Oh, and if you think the male actor who plays a male actor in the movie looks familiar.....he's from the show "Early Edition." Yep. Do you remember that? The show where the newspaper came to the guy a day early? yeah, that's the guy. Megan and I flipped out. And I really like Adrein Brody. Ever since I saw him in "The Village," I've thought he was pretty cool.

I think the highlight of being at the theater tonight, though, came before the show started. We finally got rid of projector 2 today, and got a newer replacement. The old projector is still on the floor upstairs, though, and as I was working on getting out a brain wrap on one of the platters, I heard Doug say, "Hey Kim!" and as I looked up, Doug spit on the old projector and said, "I hate that projector." Wish I had a picture of him spitting on it. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home