Living Sacrifice

Thursday, December 22, 2005

So, today I got to paint at the pottery place with Christi. It was fun. And then when I went to visit Doug at the theater while Christi was finishing up, someone walked past the theater and I was like "Is that Ellen?" Sure enough, here comes none other than Miss Ellen Nettleton herself. It was amazing. I haven't seen her in probably a year and a half, maybe 2 years. She came over to the pottery place and hung out with me and Christi.....gave us both a pair of homemade earrings for Christmas. She's so amazing. It was so good to see her. AND.....she's going to open for me on the 24th of Feb!!! I can't wait. So now not only do I get to play with Christi on cello for some songs and my friend Justin on the sax for a song or two, but I get to have Ellen play so beautifully before I play. It's going to be amazing.

After that, Doug gave me his Christmas present.......SEVEN CDs from Over the Rhine. That's right. SEVEN. Wow, I am so excited to listen to them all, I wish I had the time and money to just go on a huge road trip and listen to them for hours. But, my 2.5 hour trip home will just have to do. It'll be great.

I also got to chill with my homie Murle tonight, which was great, even if our hang out time did get interrupted by me getting called into work for 2.5 hours right when Murle and I were supposed to watch a movie. Oh well. And Murle, when you read this.....I forgot to pay you for my half of the dinner! Don't let me forget....and thanks for renting the movies.

2 days before Christmas. Yes, I am shopping tomorrow.....I have a lot to get yet, and not looking forward to fighting the crowds tomorrow. But I'll attempt to make it fun. And I get to hang out with TJ and his fam tomorrow!! Yay!

K, I think that's it. If you think of it and have time and have the desire to, please pray for me.....Just whatever comes to mind. Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home