Living Sacrifice

Sunday, December 18, 2005

Well, Lace and I got a little bored at the Birchfield Christmas, so I started taking "glamour" shots of her in my glasses, and it all just went downhill from there. hehehe It continued until we got home, where I took many "involuntary" pictures of Lacey, too. I think I might have Jason Syndrome when I get a camera in my hand. :) The pics are below. But overall, the Birchfield Christmas went really well this year, and I really enjoyed seeing everyone....more than I thought I would. My grandpa's cousin (not sure how that makes him related to me.....great cousin?) is Spencer's age and in a band, and he gave me a burnt copy of his CD, which is kind of etherial (if that's a word) and reminds me of Esther Drang at least a little bit. I can't wait to drive home and listen to the whole thing. I love picking up new music, especially when it's from a relative. lol

Oh, and last night Spen's friends came over, as they often do when Spen is home. After brushing my teeth, I walked out of the bathroom only to find two shining moons in my face wearing thongs. Yes, they were wearing thongs...plus size women's thongs. Oh my goodness, it was scary. I have the image engraved in my brain....it'll be there for a while.

Good times in Waldo. Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO GLENN a day late!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home