Living Sacrifice

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

A Few Pics

Cincinnati Bus Station. My first real bus experience. And my wonderful little sis.




The first official blaze on top of Springer Mountain.




My ankle, which happened day 2 of hiking, day 1 of the AT. This picture was taken the day after it happened. Yeah....you just gotta laugh at things like this and say, "I can't believe I did that." :P





Scenery (the guy in the picture, by the way, is Dave (Bleach)).







Max Patch





Friends. :) Can you guess which one is Pirate? How about which two are south-bounders (this means they are almost done with the trail)?








Sprocket doing a fire stick at Standing Bear Hostel.




Saw this a couple days ago. It is, no joke, called.........Big Butt. te he he





A little trail magic yesterday.




Me and Uncle Johnny. I love this place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home