Living Sacrifice

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

This is Hard

Yeah, so I woke up this morning after having a not-so-great dream, BUT....I got to talk to Jared for a brief moment, which I don't usually get to do in the mornings :) AND.....I got to go into the kitchen and fix myself some creme brulée coffee from Crown Tower. Amazing. :) I'm still sipping it now, actually.

So, right now I'm kind of in between packing and cleaning and other tasks that I need to get done today (hoping to head to Hamilton to return some borrowed things and also work out and go to Wal-Mart before I meet up with Justin to determine the winner of our bet). But today has been hard.....I've been crying on and off. This is all really starting to hit me. I was looking at pics of people, and I always find random things while I am packing that remind me of people as well. It seems that leaving for 5 months shouldn't be such a big deal, but it is. And on top of that, I am fighting feelings of not being good enough....not being able to measure up.....maybe even feelings of jealousy.

I'm trying not to be a downer, but I feel pretty lousy today. Besides my creme brulée coffee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home