Living Sacrifice

Friday, March 03, 2006

Last Night with my Buddies!

As most people who read this blog know, majority of my Thursday nights for quite some time have been spent watching movies at the Princess. Over the past few months, it has sort of become a tradition for Megan and me to do the marquee and hang out until all hours of the morning, sometimes watching movies, sometimes making fun of them, and then sometimes running the movies but just not really watching them at all. Well.....tonight was my last night of that with Doug and Megan and everyone......ever. Even if I come back to Oxford and work at the Princess and Megan is still here, Doug will not be. So, with all this considering, we had a blast last night. JB, Spen, Glenn, Josh, and his dad all came, too, and man, we just laughed and laughed and laughed and ate food and laughed some more. I think I watched a total of 5 minutes of a movie. There were much better things to do. And so you have an idea of the better things, here are few pictures from the evening. I will try to explain some of them.

Random pics of peeps last night, including one of Spen impersonating a "Tahiki God" statue.




Doug trying to put a tie on Megan.





Sneaky Megan. :)



Mission Impossible 3 poster before Doug.



Doug running toward Mission Impossible 3 poster.



Mission Impossible 3 poster after Doug.



Successful and moderately successful attempts to slide down the theater isle on leftover MI III cardboard.





Ummmmm.....unsuccessful attempt at sliding down the isle. :)





Doug attempting the stairs.




Doug re-enacting an accidental trip in front of customers.




Doug throwing money. Yeah, I have no idea what he was thinking.



*grin* I love my friends!!!!




The end. Oh....and on other notes, Steve finally called and asked me to take Doug's job. He wants me to start in May. I think I have decided to tell him no. We'll see where it goes from there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home