Living Sacrifice

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Well, tomorrow, if I wake up in time, I'm trying out a church here in town called New Vision Community Church. I tried it a couple years ago when I was home for a while....they met in the Marion branch OSU theater area or something. Now they have their own building, and a 16-yr-old in my kick boxing class invited me to come. So, I'm going to try to get my butt in gear and try it out tomorrow.

Also tomorrow.....possibly seeing the new Will Farrel movie with Mackster and his fam.

AND....I JUST found out that Micah is playing at the Toledo zoo tomorrow nite at 7:30, and though I didn't really want to do more driving this weekend (not because I don't like driving, but because of gas prices) since I already went to Findlay to visit Mack (which was GREAT), I can't pass up an opportunity to hear Micah play! It's been way too long. So, I'm super excited about that.

So, good things going on. Hard for me to get out because I tend to get depressed easily lately, but I'm hanging in there. Still job searching, too. And missing all my peeps in O-town. And my peeps from the trail, too.

2 Comments:

  • Hey, roomie!

    So how did the new church go? We're church-searching and it's tough. It's difficult to know that we won't find another Veritas. So how was your experience? And did you see Micah? How was he? We need updates!

    ;-)

    *hug*

    By Blogger Christi Lee, at 9:48 PM  

  • Hey C! Thanks for the comments. I did get to go to church this morning. Check my next post for updates on church and Micah. :)

    Love ya.

    By Blogger Kimmy, at 3:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home