Living Sacrifice

Tuesday, February 10, 2004

Well, today as I was walking to my 2pm class, I was just kind of trottin along, taking my time, when suddenly I find my foot on a huge sheet of ice, and .5 seconds later I was on my back in the middle of the sidewalk. Yes, I became one of them. Well, as soon as I was down, I laid my head back and laughed. I mean, it was pretty funny. I don't even know if anyone saw me. It was in a kind of secluded place. But, I wish someone had been with me to laugh with me. It would have been much more fun. Anyway, I laughed for a minute and then picked myself up off the ground and continued to class.

In class, our professor had a quote or something from some guy with the last name of Williams. Our professor informed us that he didn't put the first name of the guy on there because we wouldn't believe him. The guy's first name was Robin: you know, Robin Williams. Well, I know this isn't that great of a story, but it's this incident in class that led me to my train of thought while I was walking on campus after class was over. I suddenly remembered when, about a month and a half ago, I was at some certain Edison University orientation when a dude's name got called: Michael Jackson....and how everyone laughed because they thought it was a joke. Well, it wasn't a joke, and here's good ol Mike, a huge dude with this big chain around his neck....haha I felt bad for laughing, but I just couldn't help myself. Good times. Good times. :) It literally made me laugh out loud as I was walking today. It felt good to smile. And it reminded me of a certain someone who happens to be attending the same school with Michael Jackson. :) hehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home