Living Sacrifice

Monday, March 29, 2004

My life was full of color today. :) I was surprised first by receiving a beautiful bouquet of flowers, and then about 7:15pm, I saw the most amazing rainbow I have ever seen in my entire life while glancing out the glass windows of the Princess. It was a complete rainbow, not just partial, and it was very distinct. I couldn't quit looking at it. I mean, really, it was almost overwhelming how perfect it was. I don't think I will ever see a rainbow like that again.

I remember when I was little......I was at softball practice, and my best friend threw a really high-arching ball into the air to get it across the field. Our coach called those "rainbows," and so he told my best friend not to throw anymore "rainbows," to which she replied, "But I like rainbows....it's God's promise." lol I'll never forget that. It was great. So is God's promise and the beauty he displays all around us. Wow. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home