Living Sacrifice

Sunday, April 25, 2004

OK, two important things before I go to bed.

1. MY BROTHER IS ENGAGED!!!! :) Congrats to the happy couple. Of course, I think my brother will make a great husband, but I also couldn't have thought of a more suitable Godly woman for my brother than Andrea. I could say a thousand things about her......she's amazing. And God is amazing for bringing Jason and Andrea together. Lots of praise up to my Man! :)

2. Tonite at church we talked about a lot of things, but the thing that stuck in my mind was dealing with our sinful nature and desires. I'm not afraid to be vulnerable, at least not at this moment. I struggle with food issues....body image.....weight issues. My biggest temptation is probably food....it causes me to stumble. We talked tonight about how Joseph (whom I highly admire) ran away from Potiphar to avoid sexual temptation. He just physically ran away. So....I'm asking myself....what does it look like to run away from my temptation? Something I hope to kind of meditate on during the next few days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home