Living Sacrifice

Friday, April 16, 2004

Well, crap. I posed yesterday, but I must have screwed something up....because obviously nothing was posted. *sigh* Oh well.

In a much shorter version, I was just saying how right now I feel really mixed up about a lot of things, and yet I have some kind of underlying hope for the future. I feel lost, yet I feel like I'm going somewhere.....I just don't know where. I was prayed for at Vineyard last weekend, and God said to me that I need to be comfortable with who I am in Him, and He also said that a light is shining and a door is opening......I have no idea what that means. I'm 21 years old, and I feel like I should know who I am by now...that I should understand myself, but I don't. Lord, where do I go from here?

On a ligher note, I got to hang out with Tamara and Keesha last night.....and it was refreshing. I didn't think I was going to enjoy the time at all, because I was tired and just pooped out, and they are always so full of energy....but it actually turned out to be a great time. We made cookies together, and we had lots of laughs and goofiness. And Keesha made the comment, "I just don't see how people can't believe in Jesus." So we got to talk about Christ for a little bit. And I got to see Keesha give hugs to people she knew in the store when we went to get chocolate chips....she just had this shining joy about her. Both of them really made my night. And every time I hang out with them, I learn a little more about their culture, and even pick up a few random words (but I'm not recalling any right now). It's fun....and they are helping me grow. There's just something about children.........something to be desired in ourselves as well.

Let the children come to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home