Living Sacrifice

Thursday, July 15, 2004

Got another one from A Severe Mercy:
 
"The fact that he, like Peter and Lew at Oxford, was a physicist and a Christian led me to formulate a theory as to why so many physicists -I knew of still others- were committed Christians.  The theory went like this: The non-scientists say, well, we don't know the answers, but the scientists do; and the scientists who are not physicists say, well, we don't know the answers either, but the physicists do; and the physicists know that they do not, in fact, have the ultimate answers and, accordingly, turn to Christ who does." 
 
Hehe.  I like that one.  The smarties are smart enough to know that, really, they know nothing, and yet....that God knows everything.  Sweet. 
 
Other notes: went to Cedar Point today with Ryan.  What a blast!  Not only did I get to ride some of the coolest rides on the planet, but I got to spend time with one of my favorite friends, one that I haven't seen in a while and have missed a great deal.  Lots of smiles, laughs, and...well, sneezes.  hehe  Just something about that boy makes me crack a smile like no one else can.  Especially when he wears a cowboy hat.  Yee haw!  *grin*  I love it.  The ONLY one in the entire park wearing a cowboy hat.  Awesome.  I'm sure it'll be a new Ohio fad in the near future.  I'm sure of it.  :) 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home