Living Sacrifice

Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Just wanted to say I got to see Spider Man 2 tonight at the theater at about 1:20AM after Doug finished building it. Review: pretty good. More fighting it seems in this one, more romancey kind of stuff, but about what you would expect I think when going to see a Spider Man movie. I liked it, but generally, that doesn't say much. haha I'm a horrid movie critique. So....for the average schmoe like me, it's a good flick. Not my fav, but well-made I think, and I am still blown away when Spider Man flies through the city by using his web stuff. I love those parts......can you imagine? What a rush that would be!! :)

Well, I have to be at the theater tomorrow at 9:30am to let the carpet cleaner in, and it's 4am now, so I'm heading to Mark and Kristy's to try to catch a few zzzzz's before the big day tomorrow....it's the Spider Man 2 debus!! That = craziness at the Princess, and I be openin tomorrow. Bring on the Spidy freaks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home