Living Sacrifice

Thursday, September 09, 2004

Just got back from seeing Garden State with Vir. I loved it. Granted, you have to get past the drug usage scenes and a couple sex scenes, but besides those things, it was great. It's just one of those life movies that really makes you think about yourself and the people around you and how you are choosing to live. Life is about choices, and that's what the movie is all about, at least I thought so. Choosing to live, choosing to die, choosing to settle for less, choosing to strive for more. I would recommend this movie, but only if you can handle drug scenes and close your eyes and ears during the sex stuff. I don't want to be causing anyone to stumble, if ya catch my drift. And NOT recommended for anyone under the age of AT LEAST 18. It's def an adult movie I'd say.
On other notes, today (Sept 9th) is one of my best friend from high school's birthday. I don't think he ever reads my blog, or even knows it exists, but just in case, I wanted to post this and let him know that I think about him now and then and that my memories of our times together in middle and high school are always fun and good ones. :) Miss ya, Billy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home