Living Sacrifice

Friday, November 26, 2004

It's been great being home. Great food, free laundry, wonderful family, comfy couch. What else does a college student need? :)

Little Lace gave me a complete makeover today. She fixed my hair and beautified my face with make-up. hehe She did a wonderful job, so I had to post a pic on here. She's got to be the nicest person I know...such a sweet heart. Sometimes I find myself getting a little jealous of her innocence and compassion. She's so amazing.
Anyway, here's the pic of us:



Curly! hehe I love her to death, and sometimes I worry about her. I know high school is hard. She seems to be doing great, but I can't tell when I'm 150 miles away most of the time. I just have to remind myself to trust that God has her surrounded with His love and everything is in His control. I know she'll be just fine! I just love her so much and want her life to be perfect, though I know it can't be. There's no one like her in the world...not even close. I always find myself bragging about her. And it's not a performance thing....you know, like I was with sports and school and whatever else. It's just in her...it's the way she is. She blows me away. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home