Living Sacrifice

Thursday, December 09, 2004

I'm so thankful for the people God has placed in my life. Just want to let you all know that. I've had a wonderful time this evening, first hanging out with Kara, Vir, Kate, Eric, and a couple new peeps as we were blessed with the orchestra music coming from multiple instruments, one of which was Christi's :), and then I got to hang out with Kate, Kara, and Christi at my place, eating a drinking luxuries from the cool Kofenya coffee shop uptown. Then, Kara and I had a spontaneous idea to have a sleepover, so she's here with me now, and we've spent the last few hours just talking and relating. It's been wonderful, and certainly orchestrated by God. I love her so much. She's so full of wisdom, compassion, and understanding, and yet she is not afraid to be vulnerable and share brokenness.

And tomorrow, I finally get to see Ian so he can share with me all about his trip out West and show me his pciture book of 1000+ pictures that he took (no joke, it was really that much!) I can't wait! :)

Even in my brokenness and totally messed up self, I am seeing things, and God is teaching me things, mostly through others. It's awesome, and tonight before I hop into bed, I'm so thankful for my friendships and the people that love me where I'm at, even when that's being bitter or crabby or hateful. My friends see things from the outside looking in, and they help keep it real for me. And I am still loved, no matter what. Especially by God. How amazing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home