Living Sacrifice

Thursday, February 17, 2005

We listened to a song today in my FSW 466 class. It was a guy singing about the death of his father and how he wished he could have one last dance with his father (his father used to dance with him when he was a little boy). It really got me thinking about regrets and how short time in this life really is. If I were to die today, or any of my friends or family were to die today, I'd have all kinds of regrets. I'm not living a life that is worth anything right now. I guess it just made me realize how far I have yet to go and how I have so much to do as far as loving others.

I have also decided today to stop blogging for more reasons than one. So, if you have been reading this and not commenting and using it as a way to keep up on my life, now you have to get in touch with me. :) 513-839-0973 birchfka@muohio.edu . God bless, and if you want to read a blog that's actually worth reading, check out: Mark Palmer's blog. Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home