Living Sacrifice

Monday, April 11, 2005

I'm eating chocolate for breakfast. Because I can. Something deep inside is hurting so bad, but all I do is push people away. And you know what? I say I don't care, and now I've convinced myself that I don't. I don't want to be around anyone anymore. Relationships hurt and I'm a screw up who hurts other people. And so I figure people are better off without me in their lives. Either that, or keeping a relationship surface level. Otherwise, I'm going to stomp all over people.

Right now, I am angry, frustrated, bitter, hateful, resentful, sad, and many other things that I shouldn't be. But I'm tired of trying and getting no where. I'm also tired of focusing on myself all the time. I have had enough of living my life. It sucks and it's a waste of time. For everyone. And I don't want any comments on my blog. This is not a plea for pity and for people to say "oh, but Kim...." I've done enough of that before. I don't want attention and I don't want sorrow and pity for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home