Living Sacrifice

Monday, February 27, 2006

Normally when my mom starts snapping pictures, I get super-annoyed. This time around, though, I was happy for her to get pictures, and I'm soooooo glad she took quite a few of Friday night. These aren't all of them, but a good majority of them are on here, and I just absolutely love some of these pictures of my friends and family. So, Mom, thanks for being persistent and taking pictures for me. I'm very grateful.


Spenny wearing Doug's sweet newspaper boy hat.





The sound board master.




My fans. :)




More pals.




I'm going to miss these girls.




A few pics of the performance.




My dear McKenzie.



And last but not least, my buddy Doug. The theater baked me a cake that had a trail on it with animals and a tent and everything. And they all pitched in to buy me another pair of hiking shoes to ship to myself when the others wear out. :) I feel loved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home