Living Sacrifice

Sunday, August 20, 2006

In my struggle right now with faith and just life in general, tonight at church I was humbly reminded that God does cool things if we only allow Him to.

And I want to thank Vir for giving me a spirit of thanksgiving and reminding me that everything.....EVERYTHING......I have is a blessing and that it all belongs to God, not me. I spend a lot of time thinking about the things I don't have (my own house, a real job, a super model body, a boyfriend/husband, etc...) when really I should be thinking about the many many amazing things that I do have (a beautiful family, a wonderful family to live with right now, amazing friends, a loving community, a car, a pool out back of TJ's house, my own freewill, a glorious God, good health, etc....I could go on and on). I think it's beginning to occur to me that my time here is short. What in the world am I doing with the time and resources that have been given to me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home