Living Sacrifice

Friday, December 10, 2004

Just had an awesome night. I spent 2 hours at Olive Garden with Ian as he showed me the most AMAZING (and I mean amazing!) pictures of his trip all around the United States. I even got some ideas for my trip to the West this summer. I plan to colaborate with him some more on that, since he is now an expert. Nice to have friends with sweet information. And even sweeter pictures and stories. :)

Then, I hung out with my lifting buddy Sean as a group of us watched Ocean's Twelve at the theater. I loved it. Granted, I would recommend that anyone seeing Ocean's Twelve would first watch Ocean's Eleven as a refresher.....I found myself a little lost because I couldn't remember the first one. But even so, it was still an awesome movie. Cool camera moves, great acting, some total randomness that leaves you saying "what?!?!", and some cool twists and turns. Go see it if you have 125 extra minutes and five bucks to spare. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home