Living Sacrifice

Sunday, September 04, 2005

I've decided that I love taking pictures. I can see now that it is a form of art, and although I am not very good at it, I find it fascinating. McKenzie (my Little) and I took an adventure to the Formal Gardens today to take a few pictures. We took turns taking pictures of flowers and such, and then took turns taking pictures of each other. It was a blast. Here are a couple pics I took of flowers:




And here is the beautiful McKenzie. Let me add that most (if not all) of these pictures were taken without her knowing. I kept trying to get her to do poses, some silly and some just cute or fun, and in between poses and discussing poses, she would get all goofy or make faces at me, and that's usually when I took the pictures. hehehehe



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home