Living Sacrifice

Friday, January 20, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ANDREA!!!

I went to see Underworld tonight at the theater, but only ended up watching about 3 minutes of it. Instead of watching weird creatures kick the crap out of each other, I was able to have some civilized and much needed conversation with Megan. It was really really great. I am going to miss her a whole lot while I am gone. We talked about relationships and girlie things, which I am realizing I never really do with anyone. I keep all kinds of things to myself, which is never really good, and so it was really refreshing to have an amazing friend to talk with tonight.

My thumbs look horrible right now, by the way. Ever since....hmmm....must have been Sunday or Monday, my habit has been back at full swing. This is usually a sign of some kind of inner turmoil of some sort......still thinking through this one. It could be a number of things. They haven't looked this bad in a long time.

16 of my 21 boxes are pretty much done and packed for shipping on the trail. And my house doesn't smell like beans anymore. If you don't know what I'm talking about, ask Spen. :)

I wish I knew how to shop for things. Where is my feminine side when I need it? Oh, that must be why I have Christi. :) I love my Roomie for Life.

Alright, I need to get to bed. Big day tomorrow....sort of. I'll be sure to write about it later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home