Living Sacrifice

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I cried several times throughout the day today. I guess that makes me kind of girlie. But I don't mind. I found out today that one of my best friends is moving to Pennsylvania in May. The news itself is hard enough, but after soaking it in, I realized I will not be here to see him off. I will be on the trail. And he won't be here when I get back. I guess I've just become so accustomed to seeing him several times a week, making me laugh, helping me feel better about myself, just being a friend, that I didn't realize how much I would miss him when he was gone. It's sad, and I'm really pretty distraut about the whole thing. :(

On other happier notes, I have been invited to the Charter Day Ball. I am really excited, and Jared (the guy who asked me) is going to teach me how to dance. Yeah, that's right. :) I can't wait.

Thinking today about my trip, too......just kind of wondering if I am doing the right thing. Doug pretty much told me if I was around, his job was mine. And it seems I have been meeting some really great people lately. And so many things are changing. It's getting harder and harder to think about leaving it all behind.

*sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home